Eagle Ranch Resort is committed to the ongoing safety of our golfers and our staff. As a result, a number of precautionary measures have been put in place to ensure everyone will stay safe in and around Eagle Ranch Resort, Safety will rely on the full cooperation of golfers and our team members from the time we arrive at the facility until the time we leave.
We have implemented a number of safety measures including:
- Ensuring team member health
- Practicing physical distancing
- Reducing the number of touch points & rigorous cleaning of remaining touch points
- Training our team members on enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures
We ask you to STAY HOME if:
- Have travelled in the last 14 days
- You are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (More Information)
- Someone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms
While we do hope our environment will return to normal in the not too distant future, for now, this mode of operation will become the new normal. We acknowledge every golfer will make their own decision as to whether it is in their best interest to golf during these times or not. However, should you choose to join us, we will welcome you and your full cooperation with regards to the measures that have been implemented for everyone’s safety.
Tee Time Policy
- Tee times are spaced to accommodate approximately four times every hour.
- Tee time reservations are required prior to arrival. For bookings please click here.
- Power carts are single rider only, unless you share the same household.
- Groups larger than 4 will be required to comply as if they were individual tee times. For example, a group of 8 players should arrive according to their individual times not all at once as a group of 8.
- Please do not arrive at the course more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please follow the signs and instructions. Physical distancing is required.
- Bag services will not be available, be prepared to place your own bag on the golf car.
- Efforts have been taken to make check-in as touchless as possible.
- Don’t congregate in groups, don’t shake hands or high five.
Practice Facility Policy
- At this time Practice Facility is ONLY for use of golfers prior to playing golf.
- Practice balls are sanitized after each time they are hit.
- The practice green should have no more than 4 players practicing physical distancing.
- Golfers must use their own balls on the practice green.
- The starter will communicate with you at the Practice Facility regarding your starting time and what you need to do.
- The only washrooms are located at the Ranch House and Check-in building. Measures are taken to make sure this are frequently sanitized and the touch points are minimized.
On- Course Measures
- We will have a starter to guide you at the first tee, please listen to their instructions.
- Ball washers will not be available so you may wish to bring a bottle of water and a towel.
- Golf cars will not be stocked with; sand and seed bottles, coolers, scorecards, pencils, towels, ball & club washers.
- All golf cars will be cleaned and sanitized after each use and touch points wiped after they are staged for play.
- Scorecards and pencils will be available at the starter hut.
- The flagstick on any green is to remain in at all times. DO NOT touch the flag stick. The holes will have a collar inside to prevent the ball from dropping to the bottom of the cup.
- Bunkers will not have any rakes. Please use the preferred lie rule in the bunkers. You may, lift, clean and place your ball, not closer to the hole. Please smooth the sand with your foot or club before exiting the bunker.
- There will be no garbage or recycling containers on the course. We would respectfully ask you to take these materials with you when you leave. However, we will provide receptacles for you to dispose of these materials at the end of the round, if you would prefer.
- Please practice safe distancing throughout the round especially at tees and greens. There will be signage throughout the course to remind you.
- Groups are not permitted to play through. Keep an appropriate pace whether you are in a group of 2, 3 or 4.
After Round Policy
- Please return your golf car to the designated drop off area.
- Please completely empty your golf car of, your personal belongings, garbage and recycling. Receptacles are available for garbage and recycling, however, please consider taking it home to minimize potential exposure.
- Following play please exit the facility as promptly as possible and avoid socializing in the parking lot.
- Don’t congregate in groups, don’t shake hands or high five.
- It is absolutely essential that all golfers take these policies and precautions seriously. We look forward to hosting you.
- To create a more comfortable booking experience with zero stress our resort has adopted a flexible cancellation policy.
- Each guest will personally be contacted by one of our team members with specific arrival instructions regarding their stay.
- A team member with gloves and a mask will meet you outside in front of your cabin or room to give you a quick orientation. We will unlock your cabin and your sanitized keys will be inside the door to reduce all touchpoints, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Contactless check out for every guest unless requested otherwise.
- Leave keys in the guest room.
- Electronic folio delivered via email.
Eagle Ranch Clubhouse
- Hand sanitizer station at entrance of Clubhouse
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting with WHO approved chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19, with special attention to high-touch points
- Cleaning time sheets displayed
- Clubhouse rearranged to facilitate physical distancing
- Signage communicating physical distancing protocols
- Face coverings mandated for all employees in all indoor spaces
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting with WHO approved chemicals.
- Resting periods between occupancy.
- Cleaning products provided by EcoLab that are DIN registered and WHO approved.
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols that pay particular attention to high-touch, hard non- porous items including but not limited to television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.